Child Rights and Abuse Committee of Pakistan Paediatric Association and Pakistan Paediatric Association – Punjab Branch in collaboration with The Children’s Hospital, Lahore and PAHCHAAN (Protection And Help of Children Against Abuse & Neglect) are honored to announce the 10th National Child Rights Conference which will be held at The Children’s Hospital, Lahore on 5th ~ 7th December, 2010.
It will be a unique opportunity at bringing healthcare professionals, social scientists, educationists, lawyers, legislators, media person, philanthropists, responsible citizens interested in acquiring insight into child rights professionals, parents and youth on one plateform to discuss the welfare of our future generation – our children.
“Child Protection – Our Joint Responsibility”
- Child protection policy and its implementation by Government and NGOs
- Protecting most vulnerable children
- Managing abused children in hospitals
- Preventing abuse in schools and homes
- Protection of adolescents and youth
- Protecting children in emergencies
- 7th September 2010 – Online submission of abstracts opens
- 7th September 2010 – Registration opens
- 30th October 2010 – Last date for submission of abstracts
- 15th November 2010 – Presenters informed of abstract approval
- 25th November 2010 – Registration Closes
Note: English will be the official language of the Conference
Online submission of abstracts opens - Click the link below: